Thursday, October 21, 2010

Taecyeon color coordinate his outfit and underwear in pink


2PM's Wooyoung made a shocking reveal of fashion terrorist Taecyeon's sense of fashion on an episode of MBC's "Golden Fishery - Radio Star."

Wooyoung stated, "From his socks to his underwear, he color coordinates everything in pink. I was extremely surprised."

Kim Kukjin gave a disappointed, "Ah, how can he!" MC Kim Gura as well was horrified with Taecyeon's color coordination sense and commented, "Even Tae Jin Ah doesn't do that." Tony An also stated, "HOT's KangTa was pretty bad but not to the extent of Taecyeon."


Taecyeon agreed by stating, "I'm not good at dressing myself." When asked what his usual style was, he answered, "I just wear whatever I see when I wake up."

Taecyeon was also chosen as the #1 celebrity that didn't match glasses. Yoon Jong Shin looked at Taecyeon wearing glasses and stated, "He looks like a manager I know."

CREDITS : TV REPORT (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment