Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Onew update Me2day with an emotional post

Onew updated his me2day today, talking about a song he sang in a radio programme yesterday.
While he was singing the song, he was thinking about the fans. Check out what he updated!

Onew’s me2day update 101019:
[Translations]
Yesterday, with all of you in mind.. I tried singing a song. Lee Juk sunbaenim’s ‘Luckily’.. It was a sudden radio live but the truth that I am able to sing thanks to all of you who sweat so much because of “SHINee” and who really like us is so joyful and happy.. I’m grateful that you always take care of us and I hope that you can listen to my singing and be joyful ^^ Always happily ^^ I’m thankful that there is a song that speaks for my heart and I love you..


Source: Onew’s Me2Day
English translation: live laugh love @ Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment