Saturday, October 16, 2010

Boom and Leeteuk continuing Friendship

The original jack of all trades Boom(real name Lee Minho) left a message to Super Junior Leeteuk. "To Teuk who I miss, before, you used to receive my ideas and listened to my advice well...Now you don't do that anymore."

In the interview with Newsen, when asked about who he missed the most, Boom replied, "I miss and think of a lot of people. I especially think of Hodong hyung and Super Junior Leeteuk," showing his affection toward Kang Hodong and Leeteuk.

Boom said that he talks often on the phone with Leeteuk normally, revealing their continuing friendship. He left a funny message to Leeteuk.

"When I watched Teuk Academy, I thought about how well you were doing. Before, you used to receive my ideas and listened to my advice well...Now you don't do that anymore."

Source: Newsen
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS
DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS

No comments:

Post a Comment